So, if you want to be emotionally destroyed by a film but also love every second of it, give Wolf Children a try.
10:40 pm • 20 October 2014 • 3 notes • View comments
thank you to jill soloway for this show but specifically thank you for this
5:49 pm • 20 October 2014 • 200 notes • View comments
Sleater-Kinney — No Cities To Love (Artwork)
Here’s some hi-res artwork from No Cities To Love, the new Sleater-Kinney album coming out January 20.
(Source: sleater-kinney.com, via salesonfilm)
5:47 pm • 20 October 2014 • 407 notes • View comments
- Learn to put on your bracelets and zip up your dresses by yourself. There will be times when you will be alone.
- Get on a long plane ride. Look out the window. Understand the immensity of our world. Understand your insignificance. Understand your absolute importance.
- Press the send button. If you don’t say it now, you never will.
- Do not sneer at happiness or roll your eyes at sadness. Be aware that apathy is not healthy.
- You are more than the amount of people who want to have sex with you.
- That pit in your stomach when he doesn’t text you back, it shouldn’t be there. No one should be able to control you like that.
- Shopping is cathartic. Buy the shoes and deal with one-ply toilet paper for a while.
- It will get better, but it will never be perfect. Learn to live through the small moments of happiness. When they disappear, remember they will resurface.
- I promise that cookie will not change anything (except that it will make you smile).
- Please, please, take care of yourself. You are everything to somebody. You are everything to your self. That alone is enough.
— things to remember, n.m. (via owlsandwinter)
5:44 pm • 20 October 2014 • 212,938 notes • View comments
cat people: dogs are cool too
dog people: cats don’t feel love did you know a cat once MURDERED my MOTHER
9:54 am • 20 October 2014 • 110,524 notes • View comments